Up to the next version release, the developer mode functionalities, the blessTags app. configuration panel and the motion service functions for the Thingy SensorTag (Quaternion, Orientation, Rotation matrix, etc.) are activated in the Lite version of the blessTags application.
Do you want to test it? Please download the free version (blessTags Lite):
Do you like it? Please install the full version:
If You Appreciate What I Do Here, You Should Consider:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/blesstags
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/blesstags/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGXyQ_mmQFSKiHpd_7uapgg
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blesstags
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blessTags
- Or subscribe to Bluetooth low energy SensorTag by Email
The blessTags (BLE SensorTag) application is able to work with 6 different sensors tags: CC2541, CC2650 (both produced by TexasInstruments Company), Thunderboard React, Thunderboard Sense (both produced by Silicon Labs Company), Thingy (produced by Nordic Semiconductors) WICED Sense2 (Cypress). But, most important, the application can work with unknown BLE devices (all devices other than those listed above) – this feature is active only in the full version.
Starting with this version, up to the next update of the application, the Lite application has activated de developer option. For a practical example of how to use this function, please explore the post „Exploring the GATT table for an unknown device”.
blessTags configuration panel allows to:
- Use an unlimited number of instances for the blessTags application at the same time;
- Send the program to the system tray;
- Display all the sensor information in real-time - when the acquisition frequency is very high (like in the situation of Nordic Semiconductor Thingy:52 SensorTag), the blessTags application will be unable to take in time the entire steam of data events due to the time spent in data displaying operations. To solve this problem, the data from sensors will be displayed every 250 ms (four times in a second, only for this SensorTag). Using this option, the data will be posted at the acquisition frequency set by the user;
- Set the priority for the application (Realtime - highest priority, High, Above normal, Normal (the program priority by default) and Below normal);
- Removing the software restrictions.